Roll on and shredded turf, supply and installation
West Coast Turf supplies quality roll-on and shredded turf in many varieties to suit everyone's turf requirements. We can cater for projects of all sizes...ranging from 10m² to 100,000m². Whether you simply need the turf delivered or you require turf supplied and installed, our quality assured staff will get the job done.
Established in 1993, our 35 hectare turf farm is located on the banks of the Gingin Brook, approximately 1 Hour from the Perth CBD.
We do turf installations in Perth and the southwestern region of Western Australia, and can deliver to transport companies for distribution anywhere across the state to regional areas.
Caring for people as well as the land
We pride ourselves on operating a safe working environment, where all staff are well trained and informed on all aspects of production in our company.
In putting this philosophy to work we have developed an Operations Manual that covers all aspects of our primary business processes, and follow “best practice” methods in regard to safety management. With this structure in place, we have been able to provide a work place that has not recorded one single accident or injury to an employee that has resulted in lost man hours, in the past five years.
Experienced with projects of all sizes
Some recently completed examples of our complete turf service can be seen at:
- Kings Park where we regularly supply and install Zulu Kikuyu including 1000m² annually of Jumbo Zulu Kikuyu.
- Busselton Playing Fields where we supplied and installed 46000m² of Zulu kikuyu and 400m² of washed wintergreen couch for there cricket wicket.
- Mills Park Beckenham where we supplied 40,000m² of Village Green Kikuyu.
- Cambrai Retirement Village where we installed 4,000m² of roll-on Santa Ana couch for their lawn Bowling, croquet field and surrounds.
- Clarkson Shopping Centre where we installed 20,000m² of stolonised Winter Green for the shopping centre surrounds.
- Brighton Sub Division at Quinns Rocks where we installed 30,000m² of roll-on Winter Green for the estate entrances and surrounds.
West Coast Turf was started in 1993 by Greg and Kerrin Kirkwood. Former Livestock and Grain farmers from the south west Greg and Kerrin saw the potential in the Perth turf market and bought a block of land on the banks of the Gingin Brook. West Coast Turf now consists of 3 farms and with Greg having retired, Greg's sons Darren And Jason are now running the family Business.
Darren (a certified accountant and President of the Turf Growers Assosiation) is the Farm Manager, ensuring that West Coast Turf continues to produce quality turf at an affordable price. Jason (a former apprentice of the year winner for West Australia in Sports Turf Management) is the Operations Manager, responsible for all of the turf installation work.
Contact us today
You can phone or email us for assistance and advice. You can also order directly from the website on our orders page.
After sales support
We provide the most useful information we can to assist you both before and after your turf purchase, and hope that you continue to be a valued customer of West Coast Turf in the future.